Tuesday, November 01, 2011

On the Menu this Week

I'm going to change the way I list the weekly menu. I am still going to post it over on the side there but I am going to make it a post as well so that I can link to recipes (I'm sure there is a way to do this in the sidebar but I am not that fancy when it comes to web design). This will also allow me to search past menus for ideas because every week I feel like making a menu plan is like pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

At the end of the week I'll try to update what I did (or didn't) make and if it was good. I'm also going to ask you to comment on what you are making because I need to mine your brains for dinner ideas am interested in what's going in your kitchen.

Pizza
Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos
Chicken Oreganato
Cube Steaks, Oven Fries, Roasted Carrots
Slow Cooker Bean Soup with Spinach, Garlic Bread
Pan-Seared Salmon with Bulgur, Broccoli Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment